…but we just looked over your video marketing plan (or lack thereof) and can barely remember your business name let alone the message you were trying to convey.
But, hey, no worries. We see this all the time. You’re blending in with the other 10,000 video advertising messages your ideal customer is exposed to every single day because it’s safe and what you’ve always done.
Except…what you’ve always done isn’t working.
(And admitting it is the first step.)
We use humor and music to create TV commercials, social media ads, brand awareness ads, business explainers, internal communications, and event promotion ads to help brands and agencies like yours communicate your message, differentiate your brand, and engage your audience in an emotionally evocative way.
Gain Brand Visibility
73% of people want to see “entertaining” videos on social media and the other 27% are dead inside.
Increase Audience Recall
Some very smart people did a study that showed a significant increase in ad recognition and brand recall when humor and music are combined. It’s actual science.
Get Buttloads of ROI
84% of people have been convinced to buy a product or service after watching a brand’s video marketing content. Connection is the key.
Haven't cited sources since High School, but we’re not making this stuff up. Check it. Read up. It’s all here.
“Helped us take a more strategic approach to the content that we are producing.”
We wanted to create more engaging social content that was captivating to our audiences and had the potential to reach new audiences for the Globetrotters. We really enjoyed the vision and energy their team had for the brand and for the project. Not only did they knock it out of the park, but the entire team was such a joy to work with. They asked all of the right questions leading up to the shoot and absolutely delivered.
Funny business isn’t just for funny businesses.
Because you can be serious about delivering exceptional services and products without taking yourself too seriously.
Also known as, eyeballs
on your business.
People who didn’t know
you, now know you.
Ready to add unforgettable video content to your marketing?
Not only will we take the creative reins, but we’ll also work with you to create an overall video strategy geared toward your goals that amplify your team’s efforts.
From ideation to execution, we act as an extension of your team while upholding the values and expectations of your brand. Guided by our creative expertise, process-oriented approach, and commitment to seamless communications, we deliver on experience and results.
That’s why we’ve created a hub where we talk, teach, and preach all things humor and musical advertising. Read our latest posts, listen to the Three Cheese Podcast, and stay in the know on upcoming events and media.
Mac N' Cheese Media is a Nashville video production company with a creative agency mindset specializing in humorous advertising and musical marketing serving clients nationwide.
“Their content is gold!”
"The team at Mac N Cheese Media is amazing to work with! They are so creative and funny, and their content is gold! We love working with them in all capacities. They are genuinely awesome people and you can really tell that they absolutely love what they do, as it shines through all of the work that they do.”
Giovanna S., Marketing Director
“Quality is unbeaten.”
“Very creative, fun, and supportive team. Quality is unbeaten and knowledgeable, and they are VERY thorough. Always been ecstatic with the end results. Highly recommend their services.”
Sean P., Co-Founder
Daddy's Dogs Nashville
“They knocked it out of the park.”
"I've had the good fortune of working with them on several projects, each varying in scope and direction, and they knocked each one out of the park. They're extremely helpful, quick to respond, and always answered all of my questions + and requests (even the dumb ones) with patience and diligence."
Kristen F., Marketing Director
Fifth + Broadway